ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: After an enthralling and high-pressure Test match, England is all set to take India in a three-match T20I series and the first T20I encounter is scheduled to take place on 7 July, 2022 (Thursday) at The Rose Bowl in Southampton. England will once again start their T20I cricket under a new captain in Jos Buttler who recently took over the reins after Eoin Morgan announcing his international retirement and the hosts also lost their last T20I series against West Indies. On the other hand, India are coming off from a series win over Ireland and a drawn home series against South Africa.
ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st T20I, England vs India
Competition: England vs India T20I
Date: 7 July, 2022
Time: 10:30 PM IST
Ground: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Watch ENG vs IND Live Score
Watch England vs India 1st T20I Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
England vs India Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at The Rose Bowl are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as Southampton normally offers a flat track and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
ENG (recent last): L W L W L
IND (recent last): W W W W L
ENG Playing 11
1. Jason Roy
2. Jos Buttler (C & wk)
3. Dawid Malan
4. Philip Salt
5. Liam Livingstone
6. Moeen Ali
7. Sam Curran
8. David Wiley
9. Chris Jordan
10. Matt Parkinson
11. Tymal Mills
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for England.
- Jos Buttler will captain the side and also be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan and Liam Livingstone will once again be expected to deliver amazingly well in the batting department.
- The trio of Chris Jordan, Tymal Mills and David Wiley will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Jos Buttler Stats in T20I
England captain Jos Buttler has been in a remarkable form with the bat in white-ball cricket during the last few months. Jos Buttler won the Orange Cap during the recent IPL 2022 season having scored more than 800 runs.
|88||2140||141.16||15/1||42, 86*, 162*, 39|
Liam Livingstone Stats in T20I
For England, swashbuckling batsman Liam Livingstone will be a key player to watch out for in this first T20I against India. Liam Livingstone has a phenomenal strike-rate of close to 160 in T20I cricket and can also bowl some crucial overs.
|17||285||158.33||1||1/40, 1/28, 66*, 2, 1/9|
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Ishan Kishan
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik (wk)
7. Venkatesh Iyer/Axar Patel
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
9. Harshal Patel
10. Yuzvendra Chahal
11. Umran Malik
- There are no major injury problems in the India camp.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.’
- Dinesh Karthik will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya and Suryakumar Yadav to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Umran Malik will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Rohit Sharma Stats in T20I
Indian skipper Rohit Sharma will be expected to lead his side from the front due to his experience. Rohit Sharma has notched up as many as 4 hundreds in T20I cricket.
|125||3313||139.55||26/4||25, 2, 48, 18, 2|
Yuzvendra Chahal Stats in T20I
For India, leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal has bowled very well in the recent while and has been a key wicket-taker. Yuzvendra Chahal has claimed as many as 75 wickets from 60 T20I games at an economy of less than 9.
|60||75||8.13||24.67||2/25, 1/11, 2/21, 3/20|
Who will win England vs India today match?
- England have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20I matches.
- India have witnessed a total of 4 back-to-back victories and just a single loss in the recent while.
- In the most recent meeting between these two teams, India got the better of England by a margin of 36 runs.
According to the England vs India today match prediction, England are the favourites to win this match.