ESS VS GLA Dream11 Team Prediction| Glamorgan vs Essex English T20 Blast | Match Preview
When & Where: South Group (N), Vitality Blast at Cardiff, Aug 9, 2019
Probable Playing 11 OF ESS VS GLA
Essex: Ravi Bopara, Simon Harmer (c), Cameron Delport, Ryan ten Doeschate, Mohammad Amir, Adam Wheater (wk), Tom Westley, Adam Zampa, Daniel Lawrence, Aaron Beard, Paul Walter
Glamorgan: Graham Wagg, David Lloyd, Jeremy Lawlor, Fakhar Zaman, Colin Ingram (c), Michael Hogan, Andrew Salter, Chris Cooke (wk), Marchant de Lange, Lukas Carey, Billy Root
ESS vs GLA Dream11 Key Players:
- Marchant de Lange, who has taken eight wickets in the competition so far, looks in super form.
- Lloyd made a handy 26 in his last game.
- Cameron Delport- The insistent left-handed batsman from South Africa scored 129 in the second game of the season, and has another half-century to his name. He could prove very useful.
- Tom Westley– 86 runs, 54 balls, 7 fours, and 4 sixes vs Gloucestershire
- Mohammed Amir– Although the Pakistani pace bowler has played only 3 matches and has not done anything really substantial except picking 2 wickets, his skill could play an important role
- Andrew Salter– figures of 4/12 in his four overs in his previous outing proved fruitful to his side.
ESS vs GLA Dream11 Team Screenshot: