The HBI vs BJG Dream11 match preview –
Two teams in the second half of the Chinese Super League table face-off as Hebei CFFC travel to take on Beijing Renhe FC in the 23rd game week of the 2019 season on Wednesday.
When and where?
This match is to be played at Beijing Fengtai Stadium, Beijing, China. The ground has a capacity of 31,043.
HBI vs BJG Team News:
- The team is in horrific form, and the manager too must be pondering on what needs to be done to turn around the fortunes.
- Yang Cheng is sidelined for the team.
- Chi Wenyi will be the goalkeeper for Hebei CFFC.
- Zhang Chenlong will be coming into the starting XI for this fixture as he slots into the left-back slot.
- Rao Weihui is out injured and Du Wenyang is suspended for Beijing Renhe
- Mou Pengfei will be the safety net for the backline.
HBI vs BJG Fantasy Football Picks-
The Chinese striker is one from his country and he will be hoping to end the season with a double-figure return in terms of goals.
Matches Played: 21; Goals: 7; Assists: 1
- Marcos Vinicius Amaral Alves
The Brazilian striker uses his physicality to impose his will on anyone and everyone but has to do well in front of the goal.
Matches Played: 20; Goals: 6; Assists: 3
X-Factor Star: Javier Mascherano is one of the most experienced players in the world right now given his ability to be extremely versatile for the team he plays for.
The Senegalese forward is the leading goal scorer for the side, and he has been a one-man army for the club so far in the season.
Matches Played: 21; Goals: 9; Assists: 1
He is the talisman for the team and really needs to step up his game or else the team will be relegated by the end of the season.
Matches Played: 17; Goals: 0; Assists: 4
X-Factor Star: Ayub Timbe Masika is a winger, and he has got good skills on the ball, and he really needs to focus on is the end product.
Match Prediction Hebei CFFC vs Beijing Renhe –
Neither side is going to be winning this game as they are unable to score goals or defend, and we see it being a scored draw.