IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, India vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs ENG (India vs England) Match Details
|Match||India vs England (IND vs ENG)|
|League||ICC Mens T20 World Cup|
|Date||Thursday, 10th November 2022|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
IND vs ENG Match Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia
IND vs ENG Pitch Report:
The surface of this pitch is basically a good wicket to bat on. however pacers get some initial support in the pitch.
Weather in Adelaide, AU is clean. The temperature is expected to around 21°C on the match day with 39% humidity and 5.8 km/h wind speed. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
Adelaide Oval Score Records:
|Batting first won:||3|
|Bowling first won:||2|
|1st inn avg score:||181|
|2nd inn avg score:||139|
IND vs ENG (India vs England) Playing 11
India (IND) Possible Playing 11
1.Rohit Sharma(C), 2. Lokesh Rahul, 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Suryakumar Yadav, 5. Hardik Pandya, 6. Rishabh Pant(WK)/Dinesh Karthik(WK), 7. Axar Patel, 8. Ravichandran Ashwin, 9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10. Mohammed Shami, 11. Arshdeep Singh
England (ENG) Possible Playing 11
1.Jos Buttler(WK)(C), 2. Alex Hales, 3. Philip Salt(WK), 4. Ben Stokes, 5. Liam Livingstone, 6. Harry Brook, 7. Moeen Ali, 8. Sam Curran, 9. Chris Woakes, 10. Adil Rashid, 11. Mark Wood
IND vs ENG (India vs England) Match Preview
IND vs ENG: India will take on England in ICC Mens T20 World Cup on Thursday, 10 November 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
It’s official that India will clash with England in ICC T20 World Cup 2022 semifinal. Both teams will lock horns at Adelaide oval and will be looking to reach the final spot.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India on Sunday, November 6 defeated Zimbabwe by 71 runs in the last Super 12 match.
- With this win, India consolidated the top spot in Group 2, hence fixing their last-four fixture with England, the Group 1 runners-up.
- India defeated Zimbabwe by 71 runs to set the last-four match against England in Adelaide. This will be India’s 4th T20 WC 2022 semi-final appearance.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- England recovered from their shock loss against Ireland to win their final two matches and maintain a run-rate advantage over Australia.
- Jos Buttler’s side will face the winners of Group 2, India, in the final four, although may require a selection change after Dawid Malan was forced off against Sri Lanka due to injury.
- England did look a bit off-colour as a team in their first couple of matches in WC. Although they started with a five-wicket win against Afghanistan, it wasn’t a convincing performance as the Afghan bowlers made them toil hard to get to the target of 113.
- Jos Buttler and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan/Phill Salt will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Stokes and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mark Wood and Chris Woakes will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
Both teams are almost equal on paper, it is expected to be a 50-50 contest.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction ENG will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
IND vs ENG ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice: Suryakumar Yadav will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Jos Butler will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IND vs ENG Head to Head
IND vs ENG head to head in Twenty20 cricket is headed by India with 12 wins while England has only 10 wins. India clinched the Paytm T20 Series Trophy between India and England on 20th March 2021 winning the series by 3-2.
IND vs ENG Recent Forms
IND – W W L W W
ENG – W W NR L W