Dream11 today match prediction for India vs West Indies 2nd ODI match playing on 11 August 2019. We provide IND vs WI dream11 team fantasy cricket news, IND vs WI match dream11 prediction, IND vs WI dream 11 fantasy cricket team playing 11 and IND vs WI match dream11 expert data. Get more winning tips and today prediction about India tour of West Indies 2019 in our prime page.
When & Where: The 2nd ODI match will be played at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad. IND vs WI dream11 leagues will be closed on 11 August, 7:00 PM.
IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction | India vs West Indies Dream11 Team Preview
India Team Preview & Dream11 Prediction:
- The first ODI match between India vs Windies was canceled due to rain. The next two ODI matches will be crucial for both the teams
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the innings. Both are very attacking batsmen. Shikhar Dhawan looked out of form after his injury.
- Last 5 Match: 8, 117, 1, 23, 3
- The king Virat Kohli will bat at one down. He is well known for his consistency. We can discuss in-detail about him in star players choice.
- Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant will make the middle order stronger. Rishabh Pant will try to do quick score in minimum balls.
- Last 5 Match: 4, 32, 0, 4, 65
- Anyone of Manish Pandey or Kedar Jadhav will assist one down and the middle order batsmen.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mohammed Shami will lead the bowling unit. Kuldeep Yadav will take care of spin bowling. Anyone of Chahal or Khaleel Ahmed will play in today match.
- B Kumar Last 5 Match: 1w, 3w, 2w, 1w, 0w
WHY DREAM11PRIME.COM ? : CHECK LAST MATCH PRIME RESULT
West Indies Team Preview & Dream11 Prediction:
- West Indies struggling to set an opening partnership. Rain washed out the 1st ODI. SO, they will look to give tough to Indian bowlers
- Evin Lewis will open the innings with Chris Gayle. Chris Gayle will be the biggest threat for their opponents.
- Last 5 Match: 12, 45, 122, 94, 4
- Shai Hope is well known for his consistency. We can expect a good inning from him.
- Last 5 Match: 96, 1, 5, 5, 77
- Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, and Holder will make the middle order stronger.
- Pooran Last 5 Match: 67, 43, 20, 19, 13
- Roston Chase will take care of the late hitting job.
- Sheldon Cottrell and Kemar Roach will lead the bowling unit. Carlos Brathwaite will assist them.
- Cottrell Last 5 Match: 1w, 0w, 2w, 2w, 0
IND vs WI Playing 11:
India Predicted Playing 11: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, K Khaleel Ahmed
West Indies Predicted Playing 11: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Kemar Roach
IND vs WI Dream11 Key Players:
India: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami
West Indies: Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cottrell
IND vs WI Dream11 Team Screenshot: