NZ vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, New Zealand vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
NZ vs PAK (New Zealand vs Pakistan) Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs Pakistan (NZ vs PAK)|
|League||ICC Mens T20 World Cup|
|Date||Wednesday, 9th November 2022|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
NZ vs PAK Match Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney , Australia
NZ vs PAK Pitch Report:
Sydney Pitch is expected to be good for batting, it does not have the Hard pace and bounce like other Aussie pitches.
Weather in Sydney, AU is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 15°C on the match day with 85% humidity and 4.1 km/h wind speed. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
|Batting first won:||2|
|Bowling first won:||4|
|1st inn avg score:||156|
|2nd inn avg score:||134|
NZ vs PAK (New Zealand vs Pakistan) Playing 11
New Zealand (NZ) Possible Playing 11
1.Finn Allen(WK), 2. Devon Conway(WK), 3. Kane Williamson(C), 4. Glenn Phillips, 5. Daryl-Mitchell, 6. Jimmy Neesham, 7. Mitchell Santner, 8. Tim Southee, 9. Ish Sodhi, 10. Lockie Ferguson, 11. Trent Boult
Pakistan (PAK) Possible Playing 11
1.Mohammad Rizwan(WK), 2. Babar Azam(C), 3. Mohammad Haris(WK), 4. Shan Masood, 5. Iftikhar-Ahmed, 6. Mohammad Nawaz, 7. Shadab Khan, 8. Mohammad Wasim, 9. Shaheen Afridi, 10. Haris Rauf, 11. Naseem-Shah
NZ vs PAK (New Zealand vs Pakistan) Match Preview
The T20 World Cup 2022 was full of twists and turns, and all predictions that were made earlier proved to be incorrect. All the teams gave their best in the tournament, and some teams, even after being eliminated from the race, managed to bag crucial wins to change the qualification scenarios completely.
NZ vs PAK: New Zealand will take on Pakistan in ICC Mens T20 World Cup on Wednesday, 09 November 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- New Zealand topped their group and became the first team to qualify for the Semi finals.
- Their skipper scored a brilliant fifty in the last game and that must also give him much needed confidence.
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Phillips and Daryl-Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Glenn Phillips is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain.
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Mitchell Santner and Ish Sodhi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- It was no less than a mircale for the Pakistani team to qualify for the Semi finals.
- They had almost lost hopes of them qualifying however Nederlands helped them after upsetting the African team.
- Babar Azam has been completely out of touch in this WC and will be looking to put up a better performance in the crucial match.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Mohammad Haris will bat at the one-down position.
- Shan Masood and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Haris will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Shadab Khan and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shadab Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Wasim and Shaheen Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
NZ vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
New Zealand have been in fantastic touch in the group stage, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction NZ will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
NZ vs PAK ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice: Mohammed Rizwan will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Mitchell Santner will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
NZ vs PAK Head to Head
New Zealand and Pakistan have faced each other in 28 matches in T20. Out of these 28 games , New Zealand have won 11 whereas Pakistan have come out victorious on 17 occasions.
NZ vs PAK Recent Forms
NZ – W L W NR W
PAK – W W W L L